Evan M. Leitz, MD
Abdominal Imaging (US/CT/MRI)
Fellowship: Body Imaging, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Residency: Radiology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Internship: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL
Certification: American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Radiological Society
Dr. Evan Leitz is a board-certified radiologist and fellowship trained body imaging specialist serving our outpatient sites, hospitals and doctors for 24/7 coverage and access.
Dr. Leitz enjoys spending time with his wife and young sons, the outdoors, whitewater rafting, hiking, cooking, playing basketball, running, college sports, playing piano and movies.