Hospitals We Serve
TRA Medical Imaging is proud to work with Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and Multicare Health System to provide professional radiology services to hospitals and clinics in Pierce and South King County, as well as St. Anthony Hospital in Pendleton, Oregon. Our radiologists provide over 1.4 million interpretations annually with coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- MultiCare Gig Harbor Medical Park
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital
South King County
- St. Anne Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
- MultiCare Auburn Health Center Imaging Services
- MultiCare Covington Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital – Pendleton
Hospital Exam Bills
The radiologists of TRA Medical Imaging provide professional services for medical imaging exams and procedures performed in our partner hospitals. Patients may receive a bill from TRA for these services. This is in addition to a bill sent by the hospital for the imaging services, which includes fees for technologists, equipment and supplies involved in your procedure.
If you received a bill from TRA Medical Imaging for Hospital Services:
- Pay online here
- Billing Questions: (866) 231-9211
Accessing Reports for Your Hospital Exam or Procedure
To obtain copies of your exam report or images, contact the hospital records department directly.