TRA Medical Imaging is pleased to offer bi-directional EMR interface integration to referring providers who are interested in a higher level of connectivity with our radiology practice. By interfacing with TRA Medical Imaging, referring providers will have the ability to send us orders electronically and receive imaging results directly into their electronic medical records as soon as they are available.
Benefits of Interfacing
- Replaces faxed order forms with secure electronic transfers of patient sensitive data.
- Replaces faxed or mailed reports with secure electronic transfers of patient sensitive data.
- Imaging results are submitted electronically, automatically and in real-time, directly into the patient’s chart.
- Incentives are available to eligible providers who are in compliance with Meaningful Use.
- Improves response time and quality of care for patients.
- TRA will work with your EMR vendor to negotiate costs associated with building the initial connection.
TRA Medical Imaging Integration Experience
TRA has worked with a variety of EMR vendors to successfully integrate with many practices in the communities we serve, such as:
- Amazing Charts
- Care 360
- EClinical Works
- Macro MD
Frequently Asked Questions
Interface integration costs will vary depending on your EMR vendor. TRA does not charge a fee for this service.
EMR vendors typically charge an initial fee to set up connectivity. Additional costs can include an annual maintenance fee. This fee is different for each vendor and will be spelled out in the EMR Software Interface Agreement provided by your vendor.
The timeline to establish an interface connection is approximately six weeks, but depends on the availability of TRA resources and your EMR vendor’s resources.
Interested in an EMR Interface?
TRA Medical Imaging is pleased to offer EMR interface integration to referring providers who are interested in a higher level of connectivity with our radiology practice. By interfacing with TRA, referring providers will have the ability to send orders electronically, as well as receive imaging results for both TRA Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Imaging Northwest directly into their electronic medical records as soon as they are available.