TRA Medical Imaging Is Contracted With Most Insurance Providers
Our referral coordinators assist you and your health care provider with insurance verification and prior-authorizations necessary for your exam.
TRA accepts all patients and bills all insurances. Your financial responsibility for your exam or procedure will depend on the type of insurance plan you have and the individual contract TRA Medical Imaging has with your insurance company. We urge you to contact your insurance provider for more information about your individual coverage.
TRA Medical Imaging Financial Counselors are available to discuss exam estimates, payment plans and financial assistance (if eligible). Contact a Financial Counselor at (855) 271-2416, option 1.
Questions to ask your insurer:
- Is this exam covered by my insurance?
- If you have a deductible: Have I met my deductible already or will I be responsible for some or all of the cost for this exam?
- If you have co-insurance: What percentage of the exam fee will I be responsible for?
If your exam is not covered by insurance:
- What does the exam cost if I am responsible for 100%?
- Are all fees, including the professional fees, technical fees and any facility charge included in this price?
- Am I eligible for any discounts? What if I pre-pay the entire amount or a portion of the amount of the exam?
- Am I eligible for community assistance, or financial assistance?
- Will I receive one or several bills for my exam?
Contracted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Whole Health ACO
- Ambetter of Washington
- Appl Health – Washington Medicaid
- Cigna/Great West
- CHPW (Community Health Plan of WA)
- Coordinated Care
- CoreChoice EPO, PPO
- Crime Victims WA
- Federal Blue Cross
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health/Coventry Commercial Plans
- Federal Blue Cross
- GEHA (through Aetna)
- Humana Medicare
- Kaiser PPO Plans
- Kaiser HMO & POS Plans
- Key Health
- Labor and Industries (L & I)
- Molina Marketplace Commercial Plans
- Multiplan/ Beech Street/ PHCS
- NPN (Northwest Physicians Network)
- Premera Medicare Advantage
- Providence Medicare Advantage
- Railroad Medicare
- Regence HMO & PPO Medicare Advantage
- Sterling Medicare
- Three Rivers Network (TRPN)
- Tricare (HealthNet)
- United HealthCare
- United fHealthCare Community Plans of WA
- UHC Medicare Plans
- US Family Health Plan (Pac Med)
- Veteran’s Administration
- Willow Health
If you have questions, or your insurance provider is not listed, please call our Financial Counselors: (855) 271-2416.