Cost-Effective Care at TRA Medical Imaging Clinics
When it comes to medical imaging, you can choose where your exam is performed. While your health care provider may make a recommendation, where you schedule your appointment is up to you. Explore your options to make the most informed decision about your care. We think you will find that TRA Medical Imaging offers the most affordable, highest quality care in a welcoming environment.
At TRA Medical Imaging outpatient imaging clinics, we have a global billing policy which means we send you one bill per visit. Our TRA facilities are independently owned imaging centers so we never charge a facility fee, which can raise the price of your bill. Often times we are able to negotiate lower rates with insurance companies. In addition, we offer flexible payment options, including same-day discounts, payment plans without interest fees or charges, grant matching and financial assistance for those who are eligible.
TRA Clinics Offer:
- Competitive pricing
- Global billing
- Cash-pay discounts
- 12-month payment plans without finance fees or interest charges
- Financial assistance for eligible patients, click here to learn more
- Financial assistance grant matching from a variety of health care entities
- Subspecialized and experienced radiologists
- Convenient locations throughout South Puget Sound
No Surprise Act Notice: Your Right To A “Good Faith Estimate”
- You have the right to receive a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Your health care provider must give you a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ in writing for scheduled services within designated timeframes. You can also ask your health care provider for a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ before you schedule an item or service
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your ‘Good Faith Estimate’, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
Available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Exam quotes and financial questions before your exam.
TRA Medical Imaging:
Carol Milgard Breast Center:
Diagnostic Imaging Northwest:
Union Avenue Open MRI:
Before scheduling your next imaging exam, verify with your doctor on the specifics of your exam, and consult with your insurer about coverage. Then call TRA Medical Imaging at (855) 271-2416, option 1, to request an exam estimate. Our dedicated Financial Counselors can assist you with your specific needs.
What to Know About your Exam Estimate
TRA Medical Imaging can provide cost estimates for the specific procedures requested. Many factors will influence the actual amount of the final bill, including whether your health care provider finds it necessary to perform more, fewer, or different procedures at the time of service. There may also be other services required, such laboratory or pathology, resulting in additional charges. Because these factors must be taken into consideration, we can only provide estimates in ranges.
With national changes in health care, more people than ever before are eligible for low-cost or subsidized health insurance. Middle-income and low-income individuals and families generally qualify. If you have not applied for this option, please visit the Washington Healthplanfinder website at: www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Our financial assistance program may cover the deductible or coinsurance if eligible.