Cost-Effective Care at TRA Medical Imaging Clinics
When it comes to medical imaging, you can choose where your exam is performed. While your health care provider may make a recommendation, where you schedule your appointment is up to you. Explore your options to make the most informed decision about your care. We think you will find that TRA Medical Imaging offers the most affordable, highest quality care in a welcoming environment.
At TRA Medical Imaging outpatient imaging clinics, we have a global billing policy which means we send you one bill per visit. Our TRA facilities are independently owned imaging centers so we never charge a facility fee, which can raise the price of your bill. Often times we are able to negotiate lower rates with insurance companies. In addition, we offer flexible payment options, including same-day discounts, payment plans without interest fees or charges, grant matching and financial assistance for those who are eligible.
TRA Clinics Offer:
- Competitive pricing
- Global billing
- Cash-pay discounts
- 12-month payment plans without finance fees or interest charges
- Financial assistance for eligible patients, click here to learn more
- Financial assistance grant matching from a variety of health care entities
- Subspecialized and experienced radiologists
- Convenient locations throughout South Puget Sound
Patient Cost Estimates
Insurance “Out of Pocket” Estimates
Please call your insurance company for an exact out-of-pocket expense. Due to patient deductibles, and many other factors, your insurance company will be the best source for this. In most cases we can provide you with an estimate within a range for the procedure(s) requested. Note: Many factors will influence the actual amount of the final bill, including whether your health care provider finds it necessary to perform more, fewer, or different procedures at the time of service. There may also be other services required, such laboratory or pathology, resulting in additional charges. Because these factors must be taken into consideration, we can only provide estimates in ranges.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance, or who are not using insurance*, a cost estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Your health care provider must give you a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ in writing for scheduled services within designated timeframes. You can also ask your health care provider for a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ before you schedule an item or service
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your ‘Good Faith Estimate’, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
*If we are billing your insurance, we can provide you with a good faith estimate within a range upon request. For exact out-of-pocket expenses, please contact your insurance company.
Available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Exam quotes and financial questions before your exam.
TRA Medical Imaging:
Carol Milgard Breast Center:
Diagnostic Imaging Northwest:
Union Avenue Open MRI:
With national changes in health care, more people than ever before are eligible for low-cost or subsidized health insurance. Middle-income and low-income individuals and families generally qualify. If you have not applied for this option, please visit the Washington Healthplanfinder website at: www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Our financial assistance program may cover the deductible or coinsurance if eligible.