John P. Kim, MD
Fellowship: Neuroradiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
Residency: Radiology, Boston University / Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Internship: St. Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA
Medical School: Brown Medical School, Providence, RI
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ, Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Washington State Medical Association
Dr. John P. Kim is part of the internal night radiology team serving hospitals and doctors for 24/7 coverage and access. He is fellowship trained in Neuroradiology with extensive stroke and vascular imaging, advanced tumor and metabolic disease imaging.
Enjoys travel and the outdoors.